Saturday, December 27, 2008

Job return anxiety



I am getting stressed about returning to work on Monday. I have rarely checked my email. I hate my coworkers. If I look at my email..one of them is writing something that is going to piss me off. If they need me they can phone me. I need to rest for next year. Next year the vendors return and the software implementation proceeds. I still think the vendor has no idea what they are doing. Everyone thinks there are big changes. No big changes. All the same. I was just covering it up by cleaning up.

My Lexapro and Wellbutrin don't seem like they are working very well. But I have been drinking a lot of wine and coffee with no excercise. I think I am countering the effects of the medication. Good one Jeff.

I need to focus on meditations and not goals. I need to balance both. I don't think it is good that I just focus on being in a state of complete bliss, because I do have things that I need to take care of.

On Monday, I am going to arrive and work. I am going to review James' webEx. I am going to drink no coffee. I am going to wait for Abdula to show up to work at 4:00 pm and quiz me on what happened today, so that he can give management an update.

I need to focus on:

1) Getting things done
2) Being at peace

No comments:

Post a Comment