Sunday, February 22, 2009

Reflection

I am slowing down in my writing. Mostly because at this point I am really frustrated and discouraged. I don't feel like I am going say anything positive. So I choose not to write.

However, now I need to think and analyze my problem with my current situation and how I should handle it.

I wanted to be the project manager. I got handed a group of dysfunctional lazy morons. I tried to fire them right away. My manager told me that my job was to motivate them. In the end, after the budget was blown and we had nothing to show for it...because I was doing everything....he fired all of them.

Then he got me a project manager and handed me the implementation reigns. Well the project manager is the person that supported this project before I got it. So Snake is trying to cover up her years of neglect by micromanaging me to death. Everytime, I uncover something she runs to the manager's office and puts a spin on it.





No comments:

Post a Comment