Monday, July 26, 2010

today...


I hate developing. It takes so long to do anything useful. It takes forever to code the simplest things. You can automate anything....you just can't do it simply. I also noticed that the business world does not conform to the rules. The business does not enter in complete data but expects accurate answers.

There are not enough people to do what needs to be done.

We need to get more people, so I can stop programming and start living.

My brain is exhausted and empty from programming. I like programming as a hobby. But my brain can't think of anything incredible to do.

I am trying to find another job but all jobs suck. All jobs suck big time.

I drink too much caffeine and am not in control of my emotions

I need to drink less coffee and ignore my emotions.

I need to excercise 30 minutes a day. Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment