Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Things I would like to do before I die

Well Darryl is definitely getting into BMX racing. I am totally getting into BMX racing. I can't stop thinking about it. I love the "New". I love "novelty". Who doesn't? Isadora. Isadora loves the familiar. Isadora loves routine. Isadora loves simple. I love new things, new experiences, new new new. Life is too short. The world is so big. There is so much to learn and do. If you take on one new hobby each year of your life and you live to 90. That is only about 85 things you will have done. The first 5 years will be spent learning to walk and talk and balance. 85 things is not a lot when you think of everything that is out there.

What are the things I would like to devout a year of my life to:

1 BMX racing
2 Windsurfing
3 Sailing
4 Surfing
5 Particle physics
6 Astro physics
7 Canadian Literature
8 Chinese writing
9 Yoga
10 Hinduism
11 Zen
12 Stock trading
13 Home renovations
14 Gardening
15 Building a website
16 Writing a novel
17 Painting with pastels
18 Kiteboarding
19 Personal trainer
20 Fitness modeling
21 Become comfortable in math
22 Get my CFA
23 Visit Machu Picchu
24 Live in France
25 Live in Italy
26 Live in Columbia
27 Live in Patagonia
28 Live in Brazil
29 Live in Spain
30 Live in Australia
31 Live in Egypt
32 Visit Ethiopia
33 Visit Mali
34 Visit Cape town
35 Visit Madagascar
36 Visit Sri Lanka
37 Live in a small island in Japan
38 travel the Australian outback by Camel
39 Write a memoir
40 Go to the Super Bowl
41 Go to the Governor General awards
42 Speak at Books and Breakfeast
43 Learn how to play Flamenco guitar
44 Visit the Hudson Bay
45 Visit Churchill Manitoba
46 Learn to cook Cajun
47 Learn to cook French
48 Learn to cook Spanish
49 Learn to cook Brazilian
50 Learn one native american language
51 participate in an archaeology dig
52 participate in a biology ecology experiment






No comments:

Post a Comment