Monday, August 23, 2010

Funny observation


One post I am talking about the wonders of BMX racing and then the next post I am complaining about rectal pain

Well this is day one at work. Seems like a slow day so far.

I forgot that my computer still needed setting up...so that is what I am doing right now.

I am going to start/continue writing my novel. I have decided that that is the life I want. The great thing about the current company that I am at is that I can take the time to do it.

I really wish the Nitroglycerin solution would kick in and cure my bumb hole. I keep having to shift and then perform some sphincter squeezes to loosen it up.

Today is the first day of school. Darryl was very nervous/excited. He was wide awake and all dressed when I came downstairs. Told his belly was acting up. It will be a relaxing day once he gets to school. I guess that first day you are hoping you don't make a fool of yourself. He took his spy watch...this can't be good. He sits with a table of three girls. I am sure he is going to start trying to convince them that he is a spy. They are not going to believe him and start calling him out on it. Of course, Daryl is not the type to back down so he will insist that he is a spy and go so far as to tell the teacher that the girls are making him mad because they won't believe he is a spy.

He wants to be an engineer now. I think it is because I went "Wow" when his BMX instructor said that he was going to become a mechanical engineer. Privately, I was like..ugh...yuck. I would prefer he become a spy. Although everything that I have read about the CIA is that they are a cluster fuck organization....unless that is what they want us to think...now that they know what they are doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment