Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hemroids ouch!!

Week two of the hemroid crisis. Yesterday, I went to get a CT Scan on my pelvic region to look for tumors and absesis. I had to drink two tall glasses of Barium solution. Wasn't too bad. Tasted like Pina Colada. Just filling...blah.

Then I couldn't sit for longer than 5 minutes at a time. I had to wait 45 minutes for the Barium solution to coat my inards. I had to wait with a 300 lbs black guy snoring in the waiting chair next to me. He was able to fall a sleep and start snoring at the top of his lungs then his cell phone would ring. He would wake up; talk to the person; and then fall right back to sleep. I could hardly hear the ladies of the View contort their faces while they sampled Body Cleanser drinks. By the end of the show you could see them shifting in their seats and wiping the sweat off their foreheads.

When they finally

No comments:

Post a Comment