Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rectal pain management

Soooo...I am still suffering fom hemroids or anal fissures or prostate enlargement or colon cancer or some other really not good rectal issue.

..if your ass is in pain or bleeding...then that is not a good thing. There is no ass cold.

The pain is being managed right now via Vicodin. I am drowsy though...I can't stay awake or upright for more than 5 minutes at a time. The suppositories are working fine. My diaper rash has gone away. Life is good.

I have a CT scan tommorrow. The process of diagnosis is so slow. Schedule an appointment...get referred to somewhere else...go home...schedule an appointment...get referred to somewhere else.

One thing I have learned...no male doctor seems capable of performing a rectal exam. They all shove their fingers up as hard and fast as possible. I feel sorry for their partners.

We bitch about the pharmaceudicals...I have no problem with the pharmaceuticals. When you are in pain, there is nothing you can do, enjoy, think. There is no you. There is only an instance of pain and suffering. You are the endurer. You are the vessel of the pain and suffering.


No comments:

Post a Comment