Friday, August 6, 2010

Hemroids!!!

ok I have hemroids. I think I have always had hemroids..but now I REALLY have hemroids and it hurts.

We did BMX on Wednesday which probably didn't help. Then Darryl and I took a shower that night because of all the sweat. The next morning I didn't take a shower because I figured I had already taken one and was late.

...this appears to be where I went really wrong.

Now my hemroids are inflamed and infected. Sitting at this desk is killing me. I keep squeezing my sphincter and a shot of mind numbing pain shoots up me. I feel miserable. I want to BMX tonight because it is great excercise and I really don't want to sit on the bleachers. If my ass hurts this badly on an ergonomic chair. I can't imagine how it will feel on ply wood bleachers.

The good thing about BMXing is that you don't sit on your seat. You stand the whole time. The bike is tiny. 20 inch wheels. Ofcourse my bum cheeks will be going up and down...probably creating friction...where I really don't want any friction. Maybe Isadora bought me some hemroid cream. Full strength/Ass numbing/instantaneous relief.

Man..I don't even want to drive out there. I want to lie on my belly with my sphincter in the air...relaxing like it just don't care.

We had a director that died of a staph infection after hemroid surgery. Doctors kept sending him home. When he came in for the final time...they told him he had 24 hours to live. Kiss his wife and kids good bye. Game over. He was 54 years old.

I want to remind everyone that it sucks to be fat and overweight and old. It sucks to be falling apart and getting things that you saw in the commercials but never thought it would happen to you.

...can't wait until the erectile dysfunction.

In my teens and twenties I would have laughed about all this. 39 and I am living it.

There is nothing more miserable....well I am sure there is...but for me misery is coming to work with inflammed hemroids and watching the hours pass as you cannot think straight.

I am sure it would be more hell if I was a motorcycle cop or a rode a unicycle in a circus. That would be a long day.



No comments:

Post a Comment