Monday, August 9, 2010

Hemroids suck!!


Ok...this has been hell! Saturday and Sunday...thought I was going to die. Preparation H sucks!! Tucks sucks! Everything sucks!!!...the only thing that worked was keeping my ahole clean and then popping Tylenol PM and standing or walking.

I couldn't sit, lie on my back or lie on my side or on my front. It was not fun. Standing around your house is not fun. Watching TV while standing is not fun. Doing all this while you have a giant baseball of nerve endings stuck in your sphincter was hell.

I went to the doctors this morning. "So you have hemroids?" "Is that why you are standing?"...."Yes".

He thought he was going to shove his finger up his ass. I told him "Go ahead but don't mind if I scream" "FFUUUUCKKKK...." His finger didn't make it passed my sphincter.

I have an appointment with him on Thursday morning. We are going to try again. He thinks I have internal hemroids. He gave me suppositories, anti itch cream and Vicodin for the pain. Love the Vicodin. I am a little light headed but the pain is manageable. I gotta say. I understand why that Saints coach was stealing the Vicodin. When you are in pain....you want it to go away. You will do anything. I was prepared to be put into a coma. I couldn't live with the pain. If this was the middle ages, I would have jumped off a cliff. I would have killed myself at 39. Thank god for modern medicine and the pharmaceutical industry that provides drugs that allow people to continue life with quality.






No comments:

Post a Comment